A common monsta.
Rare monsta that stalks. (In Revolution it's a Skel-Monsta).
Undead, invincible monsta. (also known as Baron Von Blubba and Saw Bones).
Possibly related to the monsta species. They can climb up and around walls.
A Monsta (AKA Beluga) is a type of monster that exists in Bubble World. They originate from Chack'n Pop, and in that game they are shown to hatch from small egg sacks that hang from the ceiling. They are very fast, sometimes unpredictable monsters that bounce off the walls aimlessly and when in clusters can prove to be quite dangerous. Standard monsta's are usually purple or pink with red eyes, or purple/pink with cyan eyes or yellow eyes, but there are also a rarer green type with yellow eyes that behave quite differently. Dead monsta's are reborn as skel-monsta's.
- Bouncing off the walls aimlessly until they collide with the hero, causing hero's death. (regular version).
- To stalk the player and home in for collision, causing hero's death. (green version/Skel).
TYPES & VARIANTS
- Bubble Bobble (Arcade, PC, Playstation, Game Gear, Master System, NES etc.)
- Bubble Bobble Part 2 (NES).
- Bubble Bobble Part 2/Bubble Bobble Jr. (Game Boy).
- Bubble Bobble Pocket (Game Boy)
- Bubble Symphony (Arcade, Xbox)
- Bubble Memories (Arcade)
- Rainbow Islands (Arcade PC, Playstation, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, NES etc.)
- Parasol Stars (PC Engine, Game Boy, NES ).
- Bubble Bobble Neo/Bubble Bobble Plus (Wii, Xbox360).
- Bubble Bobble 4 Friends (Nintendo Switch, PS4).